0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
In this 15-minute course, Dr. George Koberlein discusses when to CT pediatric patients with thoracic trauma.
- Select the most appropriate imaging approaches to allow prompt assessment of the injured and acutely ill patient.
- Apply optimal techniques to the acquisition of various imaging examinations commonly used in the emergency setting, maximizing diagnostic potential and considering patient safety.
- Develop and utilize a systematic approach to the assessment of traumatic injuries and non-traumatic acute diseases, from head to toe.
- Understand and be better able to implement the requirements for delivering continuous high quality care in an emergency radiology service, as well as throughout the unique circumstances that accompany mass casualty incidents.
For New Users
If you haven't accessed the vRad Radiology Education platform before, you will be prompted to complete a one-time registration process which allows you to access this course, and all other free CME courses vRad offers.
Audience and Claiming Credit
This course has been designed for radiologists. A certificate awarding credit will be issued to participants who have reviewed the entire presentation and correctly answered the post-test question.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Minnesota Medical Association and vRad Radiology Education. The Minnesota Medical Association (MMA) is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Minnesota Medical Association designated this online course review for a maximum of 0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
About ASERJoin ASER!
ASER with members worldwide, has been transforming and improving emergency radiology for 30 years.
• Annual e-subscription to ASER’s official journal, Emergency Radiology
• Online access to live course lectures from the annual meeting at VeritasTV
• Highly regarded educational resources and events
• Discounted Annual Meeting Registration Fees*
• Access to Closed Sessions at the Annual Meeting
• ASER Directory Access and Receipt of Society Correspondence
• Research Information
• Volunteer opportunities
Need Help? email@example.com
Jointly provided by the Minnesota Medical Association and vRad Radiology Education