0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
In this didactic presentation, Dr. Beckmann discusses the physiologic bases for differences in pediatric and adult cervical spine trauma as well as review recommendations for initial imaging of pediatric cervical spine trauma and imaging appearance of pediatric traumatic cervical spine injuries.
- Discuss pediatric physiology resulting in differences between pediatric and adult cervical spine injuries
- Review current recommendations for initial imaging of pediatric cervical spine trauma
- Demonstrate imaging findings and mimics of pediatric cervical spine trauma
For New Users
If you haven't accessed the vRad Radiology Education platform before, you will be prompted to complete a one-time registration process which allows you to access this course, and all other free CME courses vRad offers.
Audience and Claiming Credit
This course has been designed for radiologists. A certificate awarding credit will be issued to participants who have reviewed the entire presentation and correctly answered the post-test question.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Minnesota Medical Association and vRad Radiology Education. The Minnesota Medical Association (MMA) is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Minnesota Medical Association designated this online course review for a maximum of 0.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
About ASERJoin ASER!
ASER with members worldwide, has been transforming and improving emergency radiology for 30 years.
• Annual e-subscription to ASER’s official journal, Emergency Radiology
• Online access to live course lectures from the annual meeting at VeritasTV
• Highly regarded educational resources and events
• Discounted Annual Meeting Registration Fees*
• Access to Closed Sessions at the Annual Meeting
• ASER Directory Access and Receipt of Society Correspondence
• Research Information
• Volunteer opportunities
Need Help? firstname.lastname@example.org
Jointly provided by the Minnesota Medical Association and vRad Radiology Education